Voki

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tool #11

I must confess; I am not that savvy when it comes to technology, and this whole training has been grinding.  It is definitely too much to absorb, and I will be happy to be able to use at least 3 to 5 of these tools.  One of the the tools that I use now that has been invaluable is the Dropbox.  It is what our department and my team have been using, and it really has worked out well.  I am able to access any file at any time, anywhere.

It is my goal for this coming year to use scoop.it as our gateway to social media.  I would also like to have get more involved with Google.docs since we used it during my Writing Institute training last summer.  I think that we can make this work in our classrooms.  I would also like to use Wallwisher for accountability when it comes to homework and/or any assignment of the day because of anonymity, which allows our students to take academic risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment